Korsa has a Department of Logistic Risk Management, and, through its own methodology, we analyze the Scenario and Level of exposure to Risks of the Customer, allowing the correct application of the Integrated Loss and Image Prevention System, with the main goal of mitigating / eliminating risks, making possible, among other things, visibility of cargo in transit and special insurance conditions.
The result will be a significant reduction of losses, cargo delivered on time and with safety, preservation of image and brand, increasing the confidence and competitiveness of our customers, also making it possible to reach amortized costs in their transportation insurance policies.
Phases of the process:
- Analysis, elaboration, validation and implementation of the Risk Management Project;
- Audit, maintenance, coordination and implementation of preventive and corrective measures of the Risk Management Plan.
The following risk management tools are available for Shippers, Carriers and Logistics Operators:
- Analysis of Logistic Suppliers (pre-contracting);
- 24h tracking;
- Logistic Portal – Integrator System;
- Pre-determined travel plan;
- Contingency plan;
- Ready answer;
- Armored Escort Management;
- Training in Risk Management;
- Course Direction Segura;
- Advanced Post;
- Project Zero Accident;
- Research and Intelligence;